WHATS HAPPENING????

Thursday, June 15, 2006

why do i smile....

Has this ever happenend to you.....today morning was just sitting rather lying on my bed....doing nothin.....suddenly i caught myself smiling for no apparent reason....as in nothing really wonderful is happening in my life....
i would rather say my life sucks a bit right now....but whatever....i sat down to think about why was i smiling....was i thinking about sumthing or sumone????i couldnt understand......wat was it????
but believe me the feeling was really gud that my inner self was happy about sumthing....atleast sumthing:)

i hope i catch myself smiling a million times more.....maybe a bit less coz then people wud think am crazy......although i know i am a bit...cant help it..........

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger soup said…

    no you are nt crazy...a lot of things happen in our lives which we dont understand...

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dnt question it...its 1 f d most beautiful thngs dat can happen....i hope u wake up evryday smilin fr wateva reason...n no1's gonna thnk u r crazy...they'll envy u...der r a million thngs r "inner self" is happy abt bt v usually dn hv time 2 smile ovr dem!!!keep smilin...alwz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home